Our systems integration process allows us to design and build custom process control systems to meet your requirements. With the consistent use of international, open communication standards, the integration of automation components can be more easily implemented using components from a wide range of vendors compared with systems of the past. Systems can also be a hybrid of new machine technologies with existing machinery, further extending the life of older equipment.
Other benefits include:
- Create and provide more intuitive operation of equipment via custom designs for the human-machine interface
- Reduce labour costs with more efficient technology requiring a lower skill level to operate
- Increase reliability of existing equipment with the integration of new controls
- Complete system monitoring means reduced equipment downtime
- Improve quality and productivity through the use of advanced monitoring
In addition, the systems we integrate are readily scalable based on the size of space, and on technical functionality requirements.
The MPC team works collaboratively with our clients to ensure that you receive the best solution for your application. Our multi-functional team includes experienced design engineers, technicians, and technologists.
MPC Consulting is an authorized Systems Integrator for the following companies:
For more information contact us at email@example.com.